The fluid network simulation services division offers a series of engineering services geared towards the methodic analysis of facilities operation, determining the improvement opportunities, conduct the facilities adjustments and obtain final performance information to document the overall improvement of the plant. Some of these services include the following:
- Field gathering of existing facility systems conditions (route, sizes, conditions, fixtures) and review available “As Built” information.
- Build the fluid network system in the advanced software “PipeFlo” possessed by OPIA and run the simulation model to obtain the theoretical performance condition and compare those conditions to the information obtained in the previous section.
- Upon analysis of the differences observed between the simulation and the field information, the improvement alternatives are reviewed with the customer and built into the simulation model to assess the impact of those improvements.
- Coordination of Computer Flow Dynamic CFD analysis for cleanroom advance engineering assessment, incorporating all the field data gathering capabilities to drive a computerized analysis that considers the actual operating, conditions for the systems to be evaluated.
- The new operation conditions for the facility systems will be determined and implemented on the field and a new performance data analysis is conducted to document the improvement.