The Cleanroom Services division from OPIA offers the complete range of testing required as per the NEBB, ISO-14644, IEST, CETA and EC GMP annex standards in order to successfully certify a cleanroom and/or controlled environment room, which could include the following
- Airborne particle measurement and report according to the standards ISO-14644-1 or EC GMP.
- HEPA Filter Leak Testing. This testing is offered in the bench testing form or in-place leak testing.
- Measurement and report of filters flow velocity and uniformity.
- Measurement and report of differential pressures within the clean room facility.
- Measurement and report of controlled environment temperature and relative humidity.
- Measurement and report to total airchanges for clean room areas.
- Complete data analysis as per the NEBB, ISO, IEST and EC GMP requirements.
- Certified reports issuing to the customer.
- Cleanroom consulting and applied problem solving methodologies for advance cleanroom engineering, including risk assessments applying the FMEA methodology.
- Measurement and report out of diffusers airflow and exhaust systems.
All testing standards have been licensed to OPIA by NEBB, CETA and/or the IEST.