OPIA Operaciones e Ingeniería de Avanzada de Centroamérica S.A. is an independent engineering services firm in different and complementary disciplines:
- Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of Environmental Systems (TAB) in both Air and Hydronic. Certified by the National Environmental Balancing Bureau NEBB.
- Certified Cleanrooms and Cleanrooms Systems Performance Testing (CPT). Certified by the National Environmental Balancing Bureau NEBB.
- Cleanroom equipment testing: Laminar Flow Benches, Fume Hoods and Biosafety Cabinets.
- Compressed air system testing for oil content, dew point, non-viable particle and viable particle sampling as per ISO-8573.
- Industrial Facilities Commissioning Services for HVAC, Compressed Air and Ultrapure Water systems.
- Advanced Fluid Network Simulation via state of the art software “Pipe Flo” and coordination of Computer Flow Dynamics CFD analysis.
- Configuration of non-viable particles automated monitoring systems and monitoring equipment supply.
- Validation Enginnering Services.
This portfolio of services makes OPIA a highly specialized engineering service provider, becoming the supplier of choice to ensure a successful project delivery in accordance to the quality standards required by the industry.
At OPIA Operaciones e Ingeniería de Avanzada, you will be served by graduated engineers and technicians as well as NEBB certified professionals and technicians that will ensure that your technical and business needs are fulfilled.
All on-site activities are performed by a fully trained staff, carrying out all the testing with state of the art equipment, some of which are:
- Shortridge Micromanometers
- Shortridge Flowhood equipments
- Shortridge Hydromanometer
- Fluke equipment for all electric measurements
- Extech tachometers
- Lighthouse particle counters
- Air Techniques International Digital photometers and aerosol generators
- TSI/Alnor equipment for air velocity, temperature and relative humidity measurements
- Vaisala equipment for dew point and relative humidity
- Colt 4 Smoke Generator
- Pinocchio Viable Sampler
All the standards used and followed by OPIA to conduct the testing and the engineering services have been licensed to the firm by NEBB, ASHRAE, IEST, CETA and the ISPE.
All OPIA employees have been NEBB trained and/or certified at the professional and technician level, with an on-going training program to fulfill the NEBB requirements for NEBB certified firms’ personnel.